New Prototype In

I got my new materials from theGameCrafter.com in early July, however I was just able to finish up the four sets of Dicetropolis today. I still need to revise the rules a bit and find four Monstras to ad into the sets, but it shouldn't be long before I can get these out for blind testing and reviews.




















Painting day.







































The scoring and game mats, tiles, dice, and score markers all came from theGameCrafter.com. The wood came from Hobby Lobby and the spray paint from Walmart.

I think I am a little over $20 per game in prototyping cost.
New Prototype In New Prototype In Reviewed by Dane Trimble on 7:48 PM Rating: 5

4 comments

  1. What patterns are these? Seems good and architecture is also fine, just like the electric shaver I used :-P I know there is nothing common in these two but it's good.
    You may follow me for grooming advice at groomingu.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keto Tone On top of that this process can be applied to any goal virtually. To really get your weight loss breakthrough follow the plan; help to make your decision to lose weight, build up your belief and reap your rewards! Losing weight is not a simple thing and not hard move to make. However , being is not a good thing ever again overweight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. games for vision impaired

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. Another great update.
    Sindhi News
    Latest Sindhi News

    ReplyDelete